This Policy does not apply to personal data other than those relating to Representatives. Our clients may disclose other personal data to A.T. Kearney in connection with services we perform for them or on their behalf.
Click on the links below to go directly to the relevant section:
- Personal Data We May Obtain about Representatives
- The Types of Personal Data We May Obtain
- How We Use the Personal Data We Obtain
- How We May Share Personal Data
- International Data Transfers
- How We Protect Personal Data
- How Long We Retain Personal Data
- Representatives’ Rights
- How to Contact Us
A.T. Kearney obtains personal data of Representatives when it enters into agreements with clients and in connection with maintaining A.T. Kearney’s client relationships and providing services to clients. A.T. Kearney also may obtain personal data of Representatives from public sources in anticipation of a prospective client relationship.
Personal data is any information that allows an individual (in this case, the Representative) to be identified.
We may obtain the following types of personal data about Representatives:
- Representatives’ names, postal or e-mail addresses, fax numbers, and phone numbers
- Employment information (e.g., job titles) relating to Representatives
- Gender, age, nationality, and date and place of birth of Representatives
- Representatives’ communication preferences
As a matter of practice, we will not collect any sensitive personal data relating to Representatives. To the extent that there is a need for us to process such sensitive personal data, we will obtain the Representative’s prior consent through the relevant client of the A.T. Kearney Group.
We may use the personal data we obtain about Representatives to:
- Manage our existing and prospective client relationships
- Communicate with representatives (for example, about services we offer or intend to offer or in connection with events)
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, and collection activities
- Safeguard and defend A.T. Kearney’s interests
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies
A.T. Kearney does not sell, rent, or trade Representatives’ personal data. A.T. Kearney may share the personal data only with:
- Entities within the A.T. Kearney Group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for A.T. Kearney to disclose the personal data
- Service providers that A.T. Kearney has retained to perform services on its behalf, such as IT-service providers; these service providers are not permitted to use the personal data for their own purposes
- Law enforcement or other government authorities, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others or ourselves
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to recipients in other countries (such as the U.S.), we will protect that information as described in this policy.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect Representatives’ personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
We store Representatives’ personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the data (see “How We Use the Personal Data We Obtain”), except if required otherwise by law.
Representatives’ rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data we process about them, the right to have such personal data corrected, erased or blocked, and the right to object to certain data processing activities. To exercise these rights, Representatives should make a written request using our contact details set out below.